Cover for a range of breakdowns and incidents around your home. Not only are we here to help with major incidents, but we also take care of the little things, so you don't need to worry about blocked toilets or dripping taps.

You'll have access to a network of HomeServe approved engineers, so you can relax knowing assistance is just a phone call away.

Help protect against the potential cost and inconvenience of a plumbing or drainage incident.

  • A range of plumbing and drainage policies to suit most budgets
  • Protect your pipes, drains and water supply pipe

From 50p Per month

Find out more

Arrange breakdown protection for your gas boiler or gas central heating with boiler and heating cover.

  • Protect your internal gas supply pipe, boiler and central heating
  • Boiler and heating policies available
  • Some policies come with a free annual boiler service in the first year

From £5.00 Per month

Find out more

Get cover for a range of electrical incidents, such as lighting issues or faulty sockets, to keep your home running smoothly.

  • Cover for electrical DIY accidents
  • Cover for broken fuse boxes
  • Repairs to a broken immersion heater

From £1.00 Per month

Find out more

Insurance that covers your rental property in the event of breakdowns and incidents.

  • Meet your legal gas safety obligations with a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection (CP12)
  • Tenants can claim directly
  • Some policies cover water supply pipe, electrics and security & roofing

From £5 Per month

Find out more

Cover for your apartment or flat to help protect against the cost of unexpected breakdowns and incidents.

  • Cover your apartment or flat's plumbing, electrics and central heating
  • Some policies include an annual boiler service

From 50p Per month

Find out more

Boiler on the blink? Get a quote for a brand new boiler through a local installer.

  • A network of Gas Safe registered engineers and boiler installation specialists
  • Get information on the best boiler for your home and budget

Get a quote